Hey there!
Starting this blog has been a wonderful (deeply confusing and surprisingly difficult) distraction from the familiar feeling of impending doom I feel when the summer comes to an end. I am a fall girlie through and through but with the browning of leaves and the sharpening of the wind, comes new semester struggles and the cold blues. I'll admit my first year of college was not what I thought it would be like; it was humbling at best and downright depressing at its worst.
Now new hesitations about the upcoming semester (two weeks...Eek!) begin to form in my gut, despite this, I am determined to make it good, to make it different. I hope this time around I can take my academics more seriously and try to be more outgoing. I guess we will see! Anywayyyy...
Let's keep this,
Just Between Us.
feeling like this too, this year will be better!
ReplyDeleteWe got this!
Delete